Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sketch Book demo!



I had a demonstration here at the store yesterday, and made the following cards using this great new tool pictured above, The CardMakers Sketchbook! Card sketches have quickly become a favorite creative resource among card makers! This book contains 45 sketches, and your interpretation of these sketches along with your extensive stash of supplies results in a one-of-a-kind statement of your affection. Included are more than 220 projects to jump-start the creative process.


For the demonstration, I created the four cards pictured below using four different sketches from the book! I also demonstrated how you can alter the size of the card for more unique designs! My plan is to have more of these in stock by next week (they sold out yesterday!) I also plan to use this book for demonstrating at the Wayne County Home & Garden Show on April 26 & 27! If you'd like more information about these cards, don't hesitate to email, call or stop in!


2 comments:

Paula said...

Enjoyed yesterday.
I have looked over the book off and on all day.
Now all I have to do is make the cards.
Thanks for adding the cards from the demonstration.

Tami said...

BEAUTIFUL cards!!! Thanks so much for sharing. I hope you show goes well!!