Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Company

We have a new company at the store, and some great new stamps arrived on Tuesday! The company is Cornish Heritage Farms, and we received several Thomas Kinkade stamps (including a brand-new one called Hometown Pride that we'll be using for the June stamp class!) You can check out this recent post for a Kinkade card that I made last week! (Many thanks to my good friend Darlene for bringing her Kinkade stamps to the store and letting me "play" wtih them!) We also have 4 new stamp sets from CHF that were designed by Kim Hughes. Kim is really talented, and her designs have a very unique, whimsical quality that I find irresistible! I hope you'll love them, too!


Here's a card I quickly made today with the set Making the Grade! If you're like me and have been procrastinating about end-of-the-year teacher gifts, this set is exactly what you need!


We've got lots of new stamps and ideas at the store! And don't forget about the All-American card class on June 17th from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m., and on June 24th from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. Openings are still available!

Happy stamping!

No comments: