Thursday, June 5, 2008

Greetings! Many of you are already buzzing with excitement over the Copic marker demonstration to be held on July 25th! I've received lots of emails and answered a lot of questions already, and I'm so thrilled that you're so excited about this!

To help add to the excitement, the Certification instructor at Copic, Marianne Walker has started a blog with a lot of great tips and techniques. If you want to start gathering information now you might want to check it out! The blog can be found at http://ilikemarkers.blogspot.com/ If you leave a comment of appreciation for her, be sure to let her know that Tammy at Toyrifix in Smithville sent you! I'm hoping to get her to come to Cleveland sometime in the near future and teach her certification class. The class is unfortunately only for teachers, retailers, etc. but I would gain so much knowledge that I could pass on to you in one of her classes!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

AShu93 said...

Tammy, Do you carry the COPIC Spica Glitter ones too? I just love those & haven't found a local source.