Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just a few notes....

Hello everyone! Just a few notes to update you on happenings at Toyrifix!

Tuesday, August 12th from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. there will be an in-store demonstration. The demonstration was changed after the newsletter went to print, and instead of products from Doodlebug Designs I will be demo'ing the JustRite monogram stamper. This stamper is one of the neatest things, and you'll want to pick one up and all the accessories, I'm sure! To see a few examples of what I've made so far using it, click here. This is just a very small sampling of the different designs available, and the products that are available. I hope you'll find time to stop by anytime between 2:00 and 4:00.

The new holiday embossing folders for the Cuttlebug are in stock! We've sold out of some of the new additions from a few weeks ago, but more are on the way!

Fall/Halloween and Christmas stamps are on display too, including some new additions from Inkadinkado and My Favorite Things! I'm adding more Christmas stamps to each order I place these days so keep checking in for new additions. And by all means, if there's something out there I can order for you, please let me know! I'll do my best!

And finally, the Copic markers are in stock. If you missed the demo on July 25th and would like to have a private demonstration to see what these are all about, please don't hesitate to let me know by calling or emailing me! I love to use these markers and am happy to show you how!

Hope you're having a great weekend, and enjoying this beautiful summer weather! Happy stamping!

No comments: