Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fun, new ribbon!


Check out this fun, new ribbon we just got in stock from May Arts! I'm calling it Fuzzy Dot ribbon, and it is the most fun ribbon you'll ever use! It's incredibly soft, and I just love the colors. It reminds me of a chenille bathrobe! There are only 10 yards on a spool, so it's going to go fast! Stop by soon to pick some up at just $1.00/yard!

New stamp releases from My Favorite Things should be here on Thursday, plus I hope to see more Cuttlebug folders and Nestabilities arriving by September 12th!

There are still openings available for the Shop 'Til You Drop stamp classes on Tuesday September 16th from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. and on Tuesday, September 30th from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Call the store to register by phone with a credit card, or stop in soon!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Wow ... these look so cool! I'll have to make the trip and check them out in person ... might wait until after the Nestabilities are in stock ... NEED some of those too! You carry a great line of stock!!