Saturday, October 18, 2008

And a fun time was had by all!

The New Product Showcase this past Thursday night was a huge success, and a lot of fun! I was so happy to see so many of you, and I hope you enjoyed your evening! I was very nervous about how everything was going to work out, and definitely did not need to be! The demonstrators (Anita and Sherri) were super, and those Make & Take ladies (Darlene and Sandy) did a fabulous job! The refreshments were just the right little treat for the evening, and Rachel (my one paid employee for the evening!) was a huge asset to me and worked like a machine that evening helping me set up and everything. We both headed out at 10:00 p.m. exhausted but happy with how fun the evening was!

Here are a few pictures to share!

For those of you wanting instructions for the little pumpkin basket that Anita was making, you can find it here on the Stampendous website. There are still a few of those pumpkin stamp sets left, so come in and get yours before they're gone! And for those of you with $5 bonus coupons from the evening, don't forget they're only good through October 23rd!


Several of the stamp sets from Just Rite Stampers were sold out on Thursday night. My plan is to get more ordered over the weekend, so that they have the order Monday morning. They always ship within 24 hours, and the shipments takes a day to arrive from Illinois. So I'm hoping it arrives by Thursday for any of you that would like to buy a few more things with that bonus coupon!


I'll have pictures of all the samples that were made just as soon as I can! Friday ended up being a really crazy day at the store as many schools were apparently off for the day and we had a ton of customers. I spent too much time having to sell toys than getting to do anything remotely related to the stamping department, so I haven't had a chance to take pictures of everything yet! Stay tuned!


My deepest thanks again to everyone for coming out on Thursday night, and I truly hope you had an enjoyable time! I'd like to have an evening like this at least twice a year, so be watching your newsletter for another Showcase in April 2009!


1 comment:

Melanie said...

Looks like a really nice store!