Monday, October 13, 2008

Countdown to the New Product Showcase!

It was great to see so many of you at the Adventures in Stamping show in Strongsville on Saturday! I hope you find some great ideas while browsing the booths! If there's something I can get for you that you saw and regret not buying, just let me know! Did you see the Toyrifix ad in your program? I was very excited to get an advertisement in there, and plan to do so again in the Spring! Everyone in Northeast Ohio needs to know what a great little store we have here!



We're counting down to the New Product Showcase on Thursday evening, and are really excited to see so many of you have bought your tickets! There is still some space available, so give us a call or stop in soon to get your spot reserved! You can read all about the Showcase at this post!



My demonstrators are hard at work preparing their final projects, and my Make-and-Take ladies are excited to help you with our little project! The refreshments are going to be yummy! And I've got some nice door prizes just begging to be won by you! Everyone in attendance has a chance to win!



Please call or email if you have any questions! I can't wait to see YOU on Thursday evening!

No comments: