Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What's New?

New stamps for Valentine's Day are arriving every day! I just received an order from Inkadinkado, and have the very popular Nostalgia clear set, and also the Southern Belle set! Both are gorgeous! Click on their names above to see what they look like! I've also got Rock Star!

We also have some adorable Valentine and Birthday stamp sets from The Cat's Pajamas! We've got Loving Mew, Puppy Love, and Smells Like Cake. The stamps are so funky and cute, you'll want one of each set! (I know I do!)

We also have this cute new set from Impression Obsession called True Love as well as some cute wood-mounted Valentine stamps! (sorry, no pictures available for those stamps).

The Valentine stamps featured in the newsletter are taking their sweet time to arrive from Stampendous, but I'll let you know as soon as they arrive!

All Christmas stamps and accessories are 15% off right now, so stop in soon to stock up for next year!

I am gearing up for the upcoming Card Buffet! Already there are 19 people signed up and unfortunately I am going to have to cut off registration at 20. I didn't really plan to set a limit to the attendance. However, I didn't expect it to be this popular! :) If you haven't had a chance to sign up, but would still like to attend an event like this, please let me know! I will start a waiting list and if there's enough interest I will schedule another Buffet for February!

Happy stamping!
-Tammy

No comments: