Friday, February 20, 2009

Stop in soon!

Happy weekend everyone! I'm sure glad it's finally here! Raise your hand if you're tired of winter! Me! ME!!! Spring can't be far, right?

A good way to beat the winter blahs is to buy new stamps! Stop in soon and give yourself a break from cabin fever! We've got lots of new stamps for your shopping pleasure including My Favorite Things, Impression Obsession, Hero Arts, and a new line! Yes, STAMPING BELLA is in the house! You'll love these cute stamps as much as I do, I'm sure! I'm working on some samples to display and you will want them all!

The stamping department got a little facelift, too! Just a little rearranging to make more space on the walls for stamps, etc. but I think you'll find everything looking fresh and new! There's even a separate paper rack now that is full of papers on clearance for 25 cents each!

I'm placing a Hero Arts order, and a Penny Black order early next week so if you're interested in ordering anything from either company, drop me an email at Tammy@toyrifix.com or give me a call at the store!

There are a few spots left for the Cuttlebug class on Tuesday evening at 6:00 p.m! I'd love to see YOU there!

Happy stamping!
-Tammy

No comments: