Wednesday, May 27, 2009

COPIC WEEKEND is almost here!

Our BIG COPIC WEEKEND at Toyrifix is almost here! Classes with guest teacher Sally Lynn MacDonald begin on Saturday morning, May 30th at 10:00 a.m. with the Copic 101 class (which will also be held at 5:00 p.m.) and Sally Lynn's Prima Card Buffet at 2:00 p.m. There are 3 itty-bitty openings left in the Copic 101 class, and 5 little openings left in the Prima Card Buffet class, so if you've been on the fence about attending, you'd better jump down and call the store ASAP to reserve your spot! Everyone who attends the Copic 101 classes will be receiving a coupon good for "Buy 6 Copic Markers, Get 1 Free!" and it's only good on Saturday, May 30th. Our supplier recently raised the prices on the markers, but we've kept our price at $3.99 each through this weekend. On Monday, June 1st the price per marker will go up to $4.29, so don't hesitate if you've been wanting to add to your collection. Everyone who attends the Prima Card Buffet class will receive a coupon for 10% off any one item in the stamp department, good on Saturday only.

Don't forget about the Stamping Basics class coming up on Tuesday, June 9th at 6:00 p.m. If you have a friend who's always wanted to get into stamping but needs to learn the basics of how to get started, then please refer them to this class! You can earn a free punch on your stamp club card if you refer a new stamping customer! See more information on the front page of your newsletter, or drop me an email if you have questions.

Beginning June 1st, we're going to start offering a Copic Marker Refill Service at the store. If you've got a marker that's running dry, you can bring it to the store for a 99¢ refill! If you stop in anytime between 2:00 and 4:00 on Saturday, June 6th or Saturday, June 20th I'll fill it while you wait. (Available Saturdays for July and August will be published in the next newsletter.) Any other time, just drop it off and I'll get it done as soon as I can. (Don't hesitate to just call the store to see if I'm in. Chances are if I'm here, I can do it while you wait!) We'll be starting out with some of the more popular colors, and will keep adding 1-2 dozen colors at a time. The colors that will be available June 1st are: RV10, RV13, RV23, Rv29, YG06, YG11, YG23, YG67, B02, B05, B29, B45, YR02, YR04, YR20, YR68, E00, E33, BG10, C1 and 0. Check the list in the sidebar here on the blog. Everytime I add more colors, I'll update the list! I'll also be stocking brush and chisel tips so if you need a replacement, let me know. If you have a marker that's running dry, but the color isn't listed, let me know and I'll add it to the next order!

Finally, I've opened a new account with Whipper Snapper Designs! I just LOVE their whimsical images and hope you do, too! Take a moment to check out their website and give me some feedback on stamps you'd like to see at the store!

I'm looking foward to seeing you all this Saturday for all the fun classes with Sally Lynn!

Happy stamping!
--Tammy

1 comment:

Christina Fischer said...

Hi, Tammy!

I'll be attending the Copic Certification Class Sunday!! My friend Ann and I will stop by sometime Saturday for all the fun!

Can't wait to meet you! :)