Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fans of My Favorite Things, vote for your Idol!

I know there are a lot of Toyrifix customers who are fans of the stamps from My Favorite Things! I have a good friend, Barbara Anders who is in the Final Four of contestants participating in a Stamping Idol contest being sponsored by MFT! If you have time, please take a moment to check out Barbara's fabulous entry for this week by clicking here, and if you're a member of Splitcoaststampers, please take a second to vote for her by clicking through to this thread!

Thanks a bunch!

--Tammy

1 comment:

evette k. said...

Had fun and voted Tammy. Driving out to Ohio to see your store! I leave Monday from NYS. Only 7 1/2 hrs. to my sisters house in Wadsworth but it is sssssssooooooo worth it. Can not wait. Looking forward to meeting u. evette k.