Monday, July 6, 2009

Now in Stock!

Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! There are some GREAT reasons to stop in at The Stampers' Toy Store at Toyrifix soon!

For all of you who fell in love with the Glue Glider Pro, you'll be happy to know that we now have the refills in stock! My apologies for not having them for so long, but they were on backorder from my supplier. I think they're just that popular and the company couldn't keep up with demand. Hopefully, we won't have that problem anymore.

We're also well-stocked right now with Nestabilities! We've got all your favorite shapes... ovals, circles, squares, rectangles and hearts, as well as the Labels One, Two, Three and Four now available! (Spellbinders just came out with some new "Pendant" Dies. I do not have immediate plans to order these, as I'm a little uncertain as to how popular they will be. I'd appreciate any feedback my customers have to offer on what you've seen so far of these dies!)

The new stamps from Whipper Snapper Designs are here, and they're selling quickly! If you're a fan of these cute, whimsical images you'll want to stop in soon to see the selection. More images will be on the way soon!

We also have the new I Need Coffee Flopsey and Rainy Day Friends stamps from My Favorite Things, and are also stocked up again with Time for the Bubbly, and Bunny Slippers.

We also now have in stock five colors of Core'dinations cardstock! Core'dinations Core Essentials cardstock has a core color which "core'dinates" with the surface color. Each sheet has a tab underneath labeled "core color" that represents the interior color of the sheet. You can choose to keep that core color hidden or add your own creative touch by sanding, tearing or antiquing. We have Katydid (green), Reflecting Pool and Aruba (green/blue) and Sugar-n-Spice (pink) that coordinates with the current Stamp of the Month board, as well as Orange. I'll gradually start replacing the Bazzill cardstock with the Core'dinations so if there's a color you'd like me to get, just let me know!

Happy stamping! Hope to see you soon!

No comments: