Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Products - Bow Easy and My Favorite Things



We now have the Bow-Easy in stock at Toyrifix! This tool looks complicated, but is very easy to use and makes the most terrific little bows you've ever seen in seven different sizes! When I first saw this tool, I thought "heck, I know how to make a bow!" and thought I didn't need it. The first time I used it, I was in love! You'll love it, too!

The price is $5.49. If you'd like a demonstration, please just ask at the register and if I'm here, I'll gladly come and show you how it's used. If I'm not here, rest assured there are instructions in the package, along with several links you can find online for tutorials both picture and video!

We also have some new stamp sets from My Favorite Things! Some of these are new releases, and some are ones that I just thought everyone might like!


Hope you're having a wonderful week! Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Jane Wetzel said...

I gotta get out there Tammy! Woo...mite have to ask u to save me a few sets! ha ha! :)