Friday, October 30, 2009

Suggestions?

As you can see from some previous blog posts, we have a lot of new stamps in stock for the upcoming holidays! Is there something missing? Some stamps from another company you'd like to see? Please don't hesitate to let me know! I received a phone call earlier today from a stamp company I've never heard of called Class Act. Take a look at their site and tell me what you think of their stamps! I'd like to hear from YOU! Let me know what else you'd like us to have here at Toyrifix to better serve you!

1 comment:

Anita S. said...

Hi there,

I have visited your store many times. I now live about an hour away but still try to get there at least once every month or so.

I think you have a great selection of stamps. I would like to see you carry stamps by A Muse and Memory Box. I love these two companies! Please, please please!

BTW, I just love all the beautiful papers that you carry in your store. That's why I need to visit more often.

Thanks for being such a fun place to shop.