Friday, February 19, 2010

FLOURISHES Stamps are Here!

Toyrifix is now proudly carrying stamps from FLOURISHES! I know there are MANY of you that will LOVE these stamps!!! Get them quick.... I anticipate them selling fast (which only means we'll order more, right away!) And watch over the next few days.... I'll have some samples to show you! Again, if you want any of these stamps put on hold for you, call the store as I am off until Tuesday! Or leave a comment on this post telling me what you want and I'll call the store and have the girls pull it for you! All of these stamp sets are $16.99.


DIY Topiary

Thank You Tulip

Swing Set

Signs of Spring

Home Tweet Home

Poppy Patch

Lilac

Lamp Post Greetings

From the Garden (a brand new release!)

Patriotism on Parade

Easter Blessings

Cottage Home

Chairs to You

All Wrapped Up

Baby Love

No comments: