Friday, February 19, 2010

New Arrivals from Cosmo Cricket, My Favorite Things and more...


More new arrivals in the last few days and weeks at Toyrifix include...
(click on any photos for a larger view!)

Clearly Sentimental About Emerson from My Favorite Things


Miss You Much Jolinne from My Favorite Things

Fairy Sweet Jolinee from My Favorite Things


Birthday Balloon Jolinne from My Favorite Things

Two wonderful, yummy chocolate sets from MFT. (My favorite stamp from these sets is "Here today... gone today!"

The Pure Innocence line from My Favorite Things.... this is the cutest little girl ever in these stamp sets!

Stamps from Verses Rubber Stamps for the wine lover in you, and a card below I made with one of the stamps and some paper from My Mind's Eye.

Another new one from Verses...

Isn't this quote wonderful? Also from Verses.

Verses...

Verses (as well as the next 2)



Fabulous new 6x6 paper pads from Basic Grey (Origins on the left, Sugar Rush on the right) and
from Cosmo Cricket! Material Girl on the left and Garden Variety on the right.

The Bow-Easy is back in stock!

Fabulous sentiment set from Amy R Stamps at CC Designs, and

...cute new Sugarplums birthday stamps from CC Designs!

If you see anything you'd like to have put on hold for you, call the store directly! I am off until Tuesday but you can also leave a comment on this blog post and I'll call the store to have the item pulled for you!

No comments: