Saturday, May 8, 2010

Great Impressions - May Stamp of the Month

Due to recent changes at Great Impressions, I will not be carrying every stamp that is featured on the artboard that they send each month for display. If you'd like to see what the May board looks like, you can visit Great Impressions' website. Because I decided not to carry all the stamps they have used, I created the cards for the Stamp of the Month board for May.

If there are stamps we did not order this month that you would like to have, they can be special ordered for you. We also have a limited number of the photographs of their board. Otherwise, nothing has changed... if you buy the Stamp of the Month, you'll still receive a photograph of the board we have on display and copies of the instructions are always available, whether you purchase the stamps or not.

I hope you'll like what I created for this month!





(Inside this card is the "When it rains... put on really cute boots" image.)

1 comment:

Sherri said...

This is fantastic, Tammy! I love the change -- your style gives more inspiration for all of us stampers.