Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A few notes.....

Hey Stampers! Just a few notes for you today....

There are still a few spots available in the Ranger Products class tonight at the store! We begin at 6:00 p.m. and will be done around 8:00. Attendees receive a 10% off Ranger and Impression Obsession coupon! Call the store if you'd like to reserve a spot for tonight's class!

Also, I just want to take a moment to explain something that seems to be confusing a lot of people. For those of you that receive an email feed from my blog postings, be advised what you're receiving is exactly what I just described.... it is a feed from the blog. I do not physically/personally send those emails to all of you. When you receive an email from "The Stampers' Toy Store" it is because you entered your email address in the FeedBurner box in the sidebar of the blog and you opted to receive the email feed from these blogs posts. If you have recently changed your email address, you need to go through FeedBurner to make that change. It is not something that I have any control over.

Finally, I'm setting up a new program at the store called Schedule Your Class! If you are interested in taking the current stamp class being offered, or a class from the previous month but the times and/or dates don't suit you, you can schedule your own class! Just round up at least 4, but no more than 7 of your friends, pick a date and call me to see if it's available! Exceptions may apply... if I'm out of certain product and unable to order more in time, for instance but I'll do my best to schedule something that does suit you!

Happy stamping!
--Tammy

No comments: