Wednesday, November 3, 2010

*NEW* Arrivals from Penny Black

I had a couple of customers place special orders for Penny Black stamps, and the last batch of stamps I received from them sold so quickly, so we just had to get some more! I hope you'll enjoy these and find some inspiration for Christmas greetings!

I am personally in love with this sweet image! I'll be making a sample card with it later today! Caroling Trio $8.99
Starlit $10.99 (see Penny Black's beautiful sample card using this stamp by clicking HERE)
Snow Dust $11.79 (this one sold quickly last month.... get yours while they're here!)
Pine Silhouette $11.79 (this one was very popular last year for creating some clean-and-simple designs... hang on and I'll see if I can find the card I made with it last year!)
Snow Trot $8.99 (aren't they a cute couple?)
...forever $8.29
Joy to the World $8.99
Silent Night $10.99
Angel Cat $10.99
Hope is Born $11.79
Wish for Peace $9.49

No comments: