Thursday, November 4, 2010

*NEW* Paper

Oh, Heaven..... I'm in Heaven! There is a mess of new papers here at the store, and I'm swooning over them all! (swoon: a verb meaning to be enraptured!) STOP IN SOON! You're gonna' LOVE these!

Basic Grey "Marjolaine" 6x6 paper pad - $6.99

Basic Grey "Curio" 6x6 paper pad - $6.99

My Mind's Eye is now making 6x6 paper pads! Here's "Tickled Pink" from the new Fine and Dandy collection... $5.99
"Tickled Pink" bling $5.99

"True Blue" from the new Fine and Dandy collection... $5.99

"True Blue" buttons $3.99

And the new Circa collection from Cosmo Cricket is here!
Vintage-fans will LOVE this paper!!!
Mini-deck 6x6 $5.99

And 12x12 paper below.... (.90 cents per sheet)
Ginger
Bette
Garbo
Gable
Astaire

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

I am jealous! And lovin' those new OA papers! Have fun, hun!

Broni said...

Ohhhh! I wanna touch and sniff and pet all those papers!!! I'm jealous too!

Laura Pryor said...

Oh that looks delicious.... do you roll around on the floor in it? I WOULD!!!!

Sherri said...

I'll be in for those great Cosmo Cricket papers soon -- like in about half an hour! I have to drive to town to pick the kids up at school anyway.... :)