Monday, December 6, 2010

A few things...


Hello stampers! I'm working on ideas for the new year, because it'll be here quicker than we know! I appreciated the feedback I received over the weekend regarding the Divine Twine, and I think there's a good chance we'll be carrying that here in the store. Thank you to everyone who took the time to respond.

If you're still in the mood to provide feedback, then here are a few questions for you! I'd LOVE to hear some responses!

1. If I were to go back to doing in-store demonstrations, what day and/or time of day works best? Keep in mind we're only open until 6:00 Monday through Thursday. However, even an after-hours event every now and then is a possibility, but I have to know that the interest is there. What would you like to see demo'd?

2. For classes, I have normally held them on Tuesdays, one week from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. and the next week from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. with the occasional Saturday thrown in. Sometimes the classes fill up quickly, sometimes I have to cancel them for lack of response. What works for you? If you don't come to classes, would you tell me why? Feel free to send an email if you don't want your answer to be seen publicly!

3. What can we change, what can we do differently? Are there things we don't stock that you'd like to see here? Stamping stores are becoming more scarce everyday and I don't want Toyrifix to become one of those statistics! I want this to be YOUR store! So please let me know what we can do for YOU!

4. Finally, please take note my email address was changed! It is tammy[dot]toyrifix[at]gmail[dot]com. (Substitute the necessary character for the words in the brackets.) My new email is in the right-hand sidebar just under our store address and hours for quick reference. Please be sure to change it in your address book, as the old address isn't checked very often, and I don't want to miss important messages from YOU! I made this change so that I can access my emails even from home, and can better serve customers 24/7.

Thank you for your continued support!

No comments: