Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Stamping Around Ohio


The Stamping Around Ohio event is quickly approaching, and if you've been debating whether or not to sign up, you don't want to wait too much longer! There is a TON of fun in store... lots of fabulous projects to make with stamps and accessories from the best companies... Flourishes, My Favorite Things, Kitchen Sink Stamps, The Cat's Pajamas and Hero Arts! There's going to be lots of good food and fellowship as well, and DOOR PRIZES galore!

How about a little enticing? Here are some snippets of the cards we'll be making in my class, sponsored by Hero Arts. These cards all have a combining element to them that I'll bet you can't see by looking at the photos, but I know you'll love what I have in store for you!




And my fabulous friend Barbara Anders, who's class is being sponsored by Flourishes has a BEAUTIFUL project in store for you that will have you ready for the 4th of July!
So what are you waiting for??? Head over to the Stamping Around website, and click on the link in the left side bar to get registered!!!

No comments: