Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November's "Kit of the Month"

For those of you that purchased, I'd like to know what you thought of the "Kit of the Month" concept for this past month? If your mind needs refreshing, it was the Echo Park 6x6 paper pad, matching brads and matching seam binding ribbon. Did you like this idea of a "packaged deal"? Or if you didn't like it, and decided not to purchase, I'd like to know that, too! I'd appreciate some feedback for future reference! Thanks! (One random commenter here or on Facebook will be in the running to win a Toyrifix gift card!)

1 comment:

Becky Yo said...

I didn't buy the kit. For me, there are always items in kits that I just don't use, so I feel like I'm wasting money to buy it. Love the Cover-A-Card backgrounds as the monthly feature, tho'!